December 21, 2016EF/MA
TEHRAN – Greece's Alternate Foreign Minister for European Affairs George Katrougalos (R) voiced his country’s interest in purchasing Iranian gas, Shana reported on Tuesday.
The Greek official made the remarks in a meeting with Iranian Deputy Oil Minister for International Affairs and Trading Amir-Hossein Zamaninia (L).
He called for expansion of energy ties between the two countries saying, “Greek companies are interested in Iran’s gas sector and refining industry and we are willing to purchase Iranian gas.”
“Greece puts great importance on its ties with Iran and Athens is eager to expand relations with Iran in various spheres,” Katrougalos added.
Greece's largest refiner Hellenic Petroleum Company is one of the customers of Iranian oil.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- CEOGS . 3-4 Oct 2017 . LIMASSOL
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS