JERUSALEM (Reuters), Tue Mar 21, 2017 | 8:02am EDTAri Rabinovitch
Ratio Oil said on Tuesday it has secured up to $400 million to finance its share in the development of the large Leviathan natural gas field offshore Israel.
Ratio holds a 15 percent stake in Leviathan, together with Israel's Delek Group, which has a 45.34 percent share and operator Noble Energy, which holds a 39.66 percent stake.
The partners have approved a first-phase budget of $3.75 billion dollars.
Ratio said it signed financing agreements with a consortium of local and foreign groups, including HSBC and BNP Paribas.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS