Monday, 26 June, 2017
The Cyprus problem, TOTAL`s energy plans in the Republic of Cyprus Exclusive Economic Zone, the deepening of the strategic cooperation between Cyprus and France, regional issues and Brexit will be on the agenda of talks which Foreign Minister Ioannis Kasoulides will have on Monday in Paris with his French counterpart Jean-Yves Le Drian.
According to PIO press release, Kasoulides will also meet with French President Emmanuel Macron`s diplomatic adviser and will have a meeting with the new Minister for Europe Nathalie Loiseau. TOTAL also has invited him to meet with high-ranking officials of the company. During the meeting the company`s drilling programme in the Republic`s EEZ will be reviewed.
As regards the meeting between Kasoulides and Le Drian, the press release said that discussions will focus on the latest developments in the Cyprus problem as France is one of the five UN Security Council permanent members as well as on TOTAL`s energy plans in the Republic`s EEZ.
Moreover the two ministers will discuss progress in deepening strategic cooperation between the two countries and regional issues. They will also exchange views on Brexit.
SOURCE / CNA (ΚΥΠΕ)
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS