December 12, 2016
Rosneft Chief Executive Igor Sechin arrived yesterday in Cairo to meet today tith Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Tarek El Molla, to discuss existing and potential opportunities in Egypt’s oil and gas exploration.
The board of Russia’s Rosneft plans to discuss buying a stake of up to 35 percent in the Shorouk concession, offshore Egypt, the company said on Last Monday. The concession includes the supergiant Zohr gas field, which was discovered by Eni in August 2015 and is the largest natural gas field ever found in the Mediterranean, with a total potential of 850 billion cubic meters of gas in place.
Source: Ministry of Petroleum
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- CEOGS . 3-4 Oct 2017 . LIMASSOL
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS