Baku, December 15, AZERTAC
Southern Gas Corridor company, which is an Azerbaijani shareholder of Trans-Anatolian gas pipeline (TANAP), will give 8 out of its 58 per cent of shares to SOCAR Turkey Enerji A.Ş, said President of SOCAR Rovnaq Abdullayev.
“We are working with our partners on this. We plan to finalize this process soon,” he added.
SOCAR has operated in Turkey as SOCAR Turkey Enerji A.Ş since 2008.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- CEOGS . 3-4 Oct 2017 . LIMASSOL
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS