Sunday, 19 February 2017
Oil Minister Tarek El Molla met with delegations from several international oil companies, including France’s Total and the French Institute of Petroleum (IFP Energies nouvelles, IFPEN), to discuss increasing the scope of their Egyptian investments, Al Shorouk says.
Total are looking to increase investments at their North El Hammad concession, he said, while the French Institute of Petroleum are interested in entering the Egyptian market. Additionally, Halliburton confirmed they are committed to their operations in technology, training, and increasing machinery efficiency.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS