Thursday, 16 March 2017
Royal Dutch Shell is looking to raise natural gas production from its Mediterranean offshore concessions to 1 bcf/d from a current 500 mcf/d in the next few years, Ahram Gate reports, following up on a meeting yesterday between Shell Egypt Chairman and MD Gasser Hanter and Oil Minister Tarek El Molla.
The company reportedly pledged to increase oil production from its Western Desert concessions to 200K bbl/d from a current 130K bbl/d at the same meeting.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS