CNA - CYPRUS/Nicosia
Discoveries of natural gas in Cyprus` exclusive economic zone provide opportunities for cooperation with third countries, in the region and beyond and this is why Cyprus has pursued effective collaboration with a number of neighbouring countries, including Egypt and Israel, President Nicos Anastasiades has said.
Addressing an event in New Delhi on Thursday organized by the Observer Research Foundation titled "The European Union – Indian Strategic Partnership in the 21st Century: A Cyprus Perspective", the President called on state or private companies from India to explore opportunities for partnerships with Cyprus or in collaboration with partner countries in the region.
``The significant discoveries of gas reserves in the exclusive economic zone of Cyprus open new horizons, not only for Cyprus but also for the region, for the EU that is striving for energy
SOURCE / CNA
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS