Reporting by Nailia Bagirova; writing by Margarita Antidze; editing by Jason Neely
BAKU (Reuters) — Azeri oil exports through the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline via Georgia and Turkey fell 11.8% year on year in the first half of 2017 to 13.174 MMt from 14.930 MMt in the same period last year, state energy company SOCAR said on Wednesday.
Oil exports through the BTC in 2016 totaled 28.86 MMt, up 1.3%.
Azerbaijan exports oil via the pipeline from the Azeri, Chirag and Guneshli (ACG) oil fields operated by BP.
It also exports oil via Russia, through the Baku-Novorossiisk pipeline and via Georgia by rail and through the Baku-Supsa pipeline.
Oil from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan is also exported through the BTC.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS