July 4, 2017
The Egyptian minister of petroleum and mineral resources Tarek El Molla said that oil production in Sinai fields increased from 1,200 to 1,400 barrels per day since July 2016.
These fields include Ras Sudr, Asl, and Matarma, and they are all located on the eastern side of the Gulf of Suez.
Tarek El Molla added in a statement on Tuesday that raising production comes as a result of the agreement with Mediterra Energy Corporation.
A report presented to El Molla expects another rise in production after completing the maintenance of 24 wells, which would lead to an increase of 600-800 barrels per day.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS