Turkey has imported 46.164 billion cubic meters (bcm) natural gas in 2016, 2.2 bcm less compared to the total 48.266 bcm in 2015, according to the International Energy Agency (IEA).
The main decrease was seen in the gas imported from Russia, which decreased by 2.25 bcm from 26.623 bcm to 24.373 bcm.
The imports from Turkey's second largest gas provider Iran slightly decreased from 7.926 bcm to 7.704 bcm.
Imports from Azerbaijan increased by 312 mcm to a total of 6.48 bcm.
Around 15 percent of the total natural gas was imported in the form of LNG through the LNG terminals located in Turkey's western Izmir and northwestern Tekirdağ provinces.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS