LUXEMBOURG – Subsea 7 says the last stage of the offshore campaign is under way in the Egyptian sector of the Mediterranean Sea for Phase One of the West Nile Delta project on the Taurus and Libra fields.
Fabrication has started for Phase Two on the Giza, Fayoum, and Raven fields. The company’s work on the East Nile Delta project is substantially completed and its engineering teams have mobilized for the newly awarded Atoll project.
Offshore Brazil, the last of the company’s newbuild Brazilian PLSVs, Seven Cruzeiro, started a long-term contract in January.
In the UK North Sea, preparations have continued for installation of pipeline bundles for the Culzean, Callater, and Western Isles projects.
Subsea 7 is cautiously optimistic about future prospects. It says the oil and gas market has achieved a degree of stability in recent months and there are indications that project sanctions will increase.
Assuming the oil price improvement is sustained and the cost reductions identified by the industry are consistently achieved, it adds, there could be an increased number of SURF (Subsea/Umbilicals/Risers/Flowlines) project awards over the next 12 months.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS