Apr 4, 2017
In this 9 minute interview on ANTENNA's (ANT1, Cyprus) daily show with Nikitas Kyriakou (04/APRIL/2017) Constantinos Papalucas discusses the Israel/ Cyprus/ Greece/ Italy (plus EU) quadrilateral meeting on the East Med Pipeline, Italy's interest in the project and other eastern Mediterranean energy developments following the completion of Cyprus' 3rd licensing round which has seen oil majors either gain a foothold in Cypriot EEZ (ExxonMobil and Qatar Petroleum) or extend their presence (ENI and Total). The interview is in Greek with English Subtitles.
Constantinos Papalucas is a former Associate with the Environment and Natural Resources Program (ENRP) at Harvard University’s Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs where he focused on the issues surrounding the gas finds and the emerging energy hubs in the Eastern Mediterranean.
- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS