- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- CEOGS . 3-4 Oct 2017 . LIMASSOL
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS
Wednesday, August 2, 2017
Croatia's Crosco gets deal to drill 12 gas wells in Egypt, Iraq - SEE NEWS
ZAGREB (Croatia), August 2 2017 (SeeNews)
Ukrainia's UkrGasVydobuvannya (UGV) has said it signed a 47 million euro ($55.6 million) contract with Croatia's Crosco for the drilling of 12 natural gas wells in Egypt and Iraq.
UGV has signed two contracts with Crosco, each for the drilling of six wells at EMSCO-605 land rig in Egypt and R-67 land rig in Iraq, the Ukrainian company said in a statement on Tuesday.
The start of drilling works is scheduled for the third quarter of 2017, with Crosco planning to drill four wells annually, UGV noted.
Zagreb-based Crosco is an integrated onshore and offshore drilling and well services contractor. It is part of Croatian oil and gas company INA.