- Balkans Petroleum . 6-7 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- Egypt Downstream . 25-27 Sept 2017 . CAIRO
- Global Oil&Gas . 26-28 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- APPEX Regional . 26 Sept 2017 . ATHENS
- CEOGS . 3-4 Oct 2017 . LIMASSOL
- Global Petrochemicals . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- ERTC . 13-15 Nov 2017 . ATHENS
- EGYPS . 12-14 Feb 2018 . Cairo
- HAEE Conference . 3-5 May 2018 . ATHENS
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
EGAS grants three companies preliminary approval to import gas - ENTERPRISE / AL BORSA
Tuesday, 1 August 2017
EGAS has granted three unnamed companies preliminary approvals on their requests to import natural gas privately and pump it through the national pipeline network, said EGAS Vice Chairman Amira El Mazni, according to Al Borsa.
Five companies had bid to import natural gas privately, including Dolphinus Holdings — rumored to have been in talks to import gas from Israel’s Tamar gas field — and TAQA Arabia.
Licenses to import gas will come once the Ismail cabinet approves the executive regulations of the Natural Gas Act.
The regs are expected to be completed by September.